Gear up and get set for some adrenaline pumping racing on a Go Kart track filled with thrills and a surprises at every turn in authentic racing Go Karts
- 300m indoor track
- Best drives with 4 go karts (can take up to 6)
- Track maintained all the time
- Track designed for all skill levels from rookies to experienced drivers
If you’re looking for easy, super fast, boring straights on a long track...this one’s not for you. This track packs a lot of oomph into a deceptively short 300m: hair pin turns, S bends, chicanes, and a handful of other surprises.
Experienced drivers: keep your laser sharp eyes on the road and steady hands on the wheel while you negotiate the sweet treats we’ve got waiting for you.
Rookies: take it at your own pace and you’ll quickly get the hang of go karting with this adaptable track that’s super friendly to L drivers.
Driver designed track: drivers like you test drove this track while it was in the making. They gave us their opinion. Likes, dislikes, suggestions. And this is what they came up with. So we’re pretty sure you’ll have an awesome drive...
If you want the best of the best, most sporty go karts, you’ll find them here.
Burn up the rubber on the tarmac with these petrol powered, sturdy, loud, sexy Schumacher go karts - yep you read right, these are manufactured in the Schumacher factory in Germany.
Schumachers: you’ll adore the incredible power, beautiful handling, and authentic racing look and feel of these go karts.
Rookies: your confidence will soar and your inner Schumacher will gradually emerge in these very driver friendly go karts.
For peace of mind, you’ll always have a marshall on site with a remote controlled safety system to slow down or stop the go karts. Our aim is for every driver to have fun and stay safe at all times.
Regularly serviced go karts
To ensure the best experience for you and keep these premium go karts running at it’s best, we service go karts very well - and often:
- Quarterly major service of engine and tyres, and major clean
- Daily checks, clean, and service when needed
Mini Go Karts
The mini go karts (little Hot Rods) are easy to drive, safe, educational - and most importantly, great fun!
The colour coded pedals make it easy for kids to stop and go, and control the car on their own. For added safety each hot rod is equipped with a remote safety cut-off switch, and all hot rods are run within a soft inflatable arena which stops the young ones getting into trouble.
- 3 - 7 y.o. with an adult; 7+ y.o. without an adult
- Safe cut-off switch
- Soft inflatable driving area
- Fibreglass body
- Real air pressured tyres
Prices & Packages
Visit Prices & Packages for duration, prices, packages, bookings, and payment options.
Minimum height and age
Standard go karts: Min. 140 cm and from 12 years old.
Smaller go karts (Hot Rods): Min. 120cm (Children up to 7 year old must ride with parents; Children from 7 to 12 years old can ride by themselves).
What to wear
- Casual clothes, jeans, t-shirt
- Comfortable driving footwear, no exposed toes
- Long hair tied back and completely under the hairnet and helmet (hairnets and helmet provided).
- Helmets: full faced, exceed Australian Standards, sizes from XS up to XX Large.
Note: If you prefer to use your own helmet it must be full faced and meet Australian Standards.
- Helmet fitted correctly
- Fully enclosed shoes (no exposed toes)
- Hair secure under hairnet
- 3-point harness seatbelts
- Helmet covers entire face and head (goggles included)Driver’s briefing
- No alcohol policy
- Complete Adult Indemnity Waiver Form, Under 18 Indemnity Waiver Form
Race Marshalls keep an eye on the track at all times. They’re equipped with the world class D Haardt Safety System - remote car controlled systems with transponders to stop and slow down go karts at the touch of a button.
Newer karts, a timing system, a new track layout... Walk in to a warm "Hello" and a smile, have a little rivalry with your friends and see who's the fastest around the track. The current track layout is quite a challenge too. Keep up the great work guys! Hope to be down more often this summer :)
- Daniel 'Dingo' Fowler
FAQ 1: How safe is go karting?
Very safe. Go karts can be quickly stopped and slowed down at the touch of a button to avoid dangerous situations.
At Warrnambool Fun Centre:
- Marshalls keep their eyes on the track all the time
- Full safety brief is given to all go karters before driving
- Extra time taken with younger drivers
- Helmets meet Australian safety standards
- We’re insured for go kart racing and comply with all relevant regulations
FAQ 2: What else can we do?
- Macca’s Amusements
- Have pizza or a BBQ (we’re happy to arrange)
Chat to our friendly staff for more suggestions.